CHARACTERISTICS OF THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH ATOPIC DERMATITIS IN CHILDHOOD - TRADITIONS AND INNOVATIONS
At the invitation of Zeytun Pharmaceuticals LLC, on October 12, 2022, Professor Murashkin Nikolay Nikolayevich of the Department of Pediatrics and Rheumatology of the Moscow State Medical University named after Sechenov spoke on the topic "Features of the treatment of patients with atopic dermatitis in childhood: traditions and innovations".
Who is Murashkin Nikolay Nikolayevich?
- President of the Society of Pediatric Dermatologists of the Russian Federation
- Head of the Children's Dermatology Research Institute.
- Head of the Department of Dermatology with the Laser Surgery Group of the National Medical Research Center for Children's Health of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
- Professor of the First Moscow State Department of Pediatrics and Children's Rheumatology I.I. Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov (Sechenov University).
- Professor of the Department of Dermatovenerology and Cosmetology of the "Central State Medical Academy" Federal State Budget Institute of Additional Vocational Education of the Presidential Affairs Office of the Russian Federation.
- Expert of DEBRA International company, author of Federal Clinical Guidelines on the specialty "Dermatovenerology".
- Member of the editorial board of "Modern Pediatric Issues" and "Pediatric Pharmacology" magazines.
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
- He is a member of the European Academy of Pediatric Dermatology.